Author Topic: tinnitus pauses? surges?  (Read 8080 times)

Dave

tinnitus pauses? surges?
« on: March 16, 2008, 09:25:26 AM »
Hello all,
my ears have always rung since i was a kid. used to it i guess. Has anyone else experienced tinnitus pauses? about 1 second in duration of silence? I have, many times now. Rare but random. I can only notice it when its quiet. Or has anyone experienced surges, usually in one ear, like a high pressure in the ear(s) triple tinnitus ringing?
Walking in the city once, a big passenger jet flew directly over my location. When it was directly overhead i experience a pressured surge in my ears, causing me to stumble a bit and i clapped a hand over my left ear. The discomfort was almost painful lasting about 10 seconds. the planes pressure wave couldn't have reached me at that point and it wasn't crazy loud. Why? why? why. Plane radar? I think i need 2 Scenars, 1 for each ear.
Dave

Jomofo

Re: tinnitus pauses? surges?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 05:16:35 PM »
My tinnitus "surges" on occasion. One ear (usually the right) will suddenly feel full and then ring with great intensity for about 10 seconds and then it slowly disappears over the following minutes. Why? I have no idea. I assume that most of my tinnitus is linked to either screwy pressure in the middle ear and sinus/allergy problems. I have moments where it seems that my ear drum is reacting directly to certain sounds I hear, it flutters and I get a sensation that liquid is moving about behind my ear drum. As soon as the sound goes away, so does the flutter. If I'm near intense, loud sound, I can hear the tone in my head/ears ramp up to a scream, but once again goes away as soon as the external source of the sound is gone. What bothers me most about this situation is that I can't mask the tinnitus very well because of it being exaggerated by sound. It's extremely frustrating to say the least.

AL

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 07:07:22 PM »
I had that probalem since I was a kid.
I thought it was normal. ???

jodi

• ZAST Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 12:45:46 PM »
I have also had T pauses for about 1 second.  It makes you think for one moment that it is finally leaving.  My T seems to hover over my head a lot.  Then it changes to the ringing in my ears.  The ENT tested my hearing and said that I have high freq. hearing loss.  I wonder how accurate the test is because my ringing is so high pitched that I think it may have masked the tones.  I work at a prison with 100 inmates per unit.  I asked if this could have caused the hearing loss but I get a different opinion from every doctor.  What is weird is that I never noticed any hearing loss and my T did not start until I came down with bad colds.  I had whiplash from an accident 7 years ago and I read that that could sometimes cause tinnitus but doctors say no.  My T is soo loud sometimes that nothing can mask the noise.  I sometimes wonder how much more I can handle.  Anyone else in my boat? :-[

bentleyfox

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 05:40:15 AM »
Tinnitus isn't subjective. For those with tinntitus but no hearing loss ,the work of Dr Robert Levine should be of interest. He has a model of central tinnitus which I find compelling. I beleve tinnitus  occures when  some trigger  routes o our own brain's electrical activity 'white noise' perception into consciousness.Then Long term potentiation of the associated neurons deep in the cortex ensures we keep hearing our own 'noise'. The neurons may well spread out into a highly defined network - a true example of ' a neural correlate of conscious experience'. Thence like any other noise we continue to hear it, and like other noises it can be masked by ones of similar frequency. Unfortunately the brain's electrical activity never stops and now that we have become consious of it, we never stop hearing it.The best that can be hoped for is habituation, or for complete silence again the network to be damaged/destroyed.

lowedt

• ZAST Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 07:25:06 AM »
I have also had T pauses for about 1 second.  It makes you think for one moment that it is finally leaving.  My T seems to hover over my head a lot.  Then it changes to the ringing in my ears.  The ENT tested my hearing and said that I have high freq. hearing loss.  I wonder how accurate the test is because my ringing is so high pitched that I think it may have masked the tones.  I work at a prison with 100 inmates per unit.  I asked if this could have caused the hearing loss but I get a different opinion from every doctor.  What is weird is that I never noticed any hearing loss and my T did not start until I came down with bad colds.  I had whiplash from an accident 7 years ago and I read that that could sometimes cause tinnitus but doctors say no.  My T is soo loud sometimes that nothing can mask the noise.  I sometimes wonder how much more I can handle.  Anyone else in my boat? :-[

i have had noise induced tinnitus and have had pauses as well as surges. usually the surges last for about 5-7 seconds and the pauses last for only a second.

Selkariff

Shadow Hearts: Covenant cheat codes
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 05:06:09 AM »
Carl Sagan demon
the departed movie
gucci mane mix
frozen 2013 3d 1080p bluray avc
shameless s03e 720p
sword art online ii 720 dead
keeping up with the kardashians seaso
la classe entre
a guide to recognizing your saints
gerald de palmas
the rocket summer days
alexis blaze doggy
i survived -rodney -japanese
reba keep on loving you
remy lacroix mr
eko eko eko
bounty killer 2
Came to Me and Became a Star
season 3 episode 7
indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull dvd
gossip girl complet all
adventures of superman 14
unified color 32 float
penthouse with video
nashville s02 x264
dark souls 2 naswari
to the wonder 1080
avril lavigne all videos
darkwoods my betrothed
nazi war shadow
e book baantjer
X-Men First Class (2011)
best of stern
bob burger 4
Dragons: Riders of Berk part 1
16 blocks 2006
wowgirls riding my
anastacia greatest hits
va ibiza house
Trey Songz anticipation
m.i.a kala 2007
jav uncensored h4610 ori1301
charlie baby is_safe:1
asus eee pc900
tina blade wunf
2013 nba mia sa
6 Amateur Sluts
in reference to a sinking ship
transformers rescue bots season 2
instant star season 2
my way fra
shri shri yoga
piratas del caribe 4
the biggest loser s10e01
the good wife season 5 episode 1
Apollo 13 (1995)
billa 2009 dvdrip
tom clancy ebooks
2003 server r2
big bang theory s05e12

williams robbie reality killed the video star
paul mccartney out there fortaleza dvd i
the hollow crown subs
hindi kick movi songs
Kamen rider super climax heroe
greys anatomy season 1 10
the mask dual audio
beth hart joe bonamassa live in amsterdam 2014
blackout 1x03 hdtv xvid afg
lucio battisti discografia completa
dark and naked
zorro new world
how to train your dragon 2.avi
a slut within
PDF Restriction Remover
the revenge nl subs
we live together 22
heart of chicago
marco polo serie
boy is girl
nothing in the world
nintendo nds rom pack
gucci mane am
captain marvel v3
iron man 2008 dvdrip sub
wrat of vajra
marvels agents of s.h.i.e.l.d. s02e04
villa rides 1968
tabu tales | our father | split scenes | new release april 2014
gossip girl s01e17

Но чёткого ответа не нашел.Регистрацияответить 36 недель 6 дней назад.Как собрать 40,если их только 39!!!Суть механизма состояла в тестировании приложений на серверах Google, выявляющего подозрительное поведение.DUDE007 12 марта 2011 г.У вас у первого такая проблема, и я так понял вы питались сделать полный сброс который тоже не получился, ну тогда я не знаю.Например, 800х600 означает, что по горизонтали у планшета на экране помещается 600 пикселей, а по вертикали 800.
professional data recovery software
robins des bois
big bang theory s06e22 avi
ad vitam fre
arpeggio of blue steel horrible 720
sensual jane hot housewives
the boondocks the fundraiser
rocco coming to america
window phone epub
defying her captor
real time bill maher 2013 06 07
? got u duke dumont mp3
red dragon rising
sam martin david guetta
Brooklyn Nine Nine s01e02 720p
two half a half men
Eating Out is_safe:1
Forced Bi Cuckolds
suisei gargantia 15
assasin creed android
shootout history channe;
earth to dandy warhols
bang boat paso
captain america dual
victoria white teens
bbcs sherlock trilogy
the walking dead s03e ettv
kitchen nightmares s03
the walking dead s4 e2
hobbit jyk 1080p
Song of Ice and Fire series
spiral engrenages series 1
ray donovan complete season 1
charlotte vale of
carnaval as panteras
song cinema mark schultz
i wanna all
Continuum S03E HDTV Nl subs DutchReleaseTeam
1080 2014 bluray spark
bhojpuri hot movie

При измерении через промежуток времени у некоторых людей показатели менялись, у некоторых нет.У нового приложения очень простой и понятный интерфейс, высокая скорость работы и минимальное количество настроек, что значительно упрощает процесс съемки.Побежать в аэропорт, не смирившись с потерей, и ебнуться в обморок - это значит поступить как мужик?
dancing with the stars s18e12
house of darkness
soccer moms revealed # 17
100 va for you car
town called mercy
the comedy of terrors (1963
simple life s01e07
alyssa lynn – seduced by a cougar
the good wife s06e04 1080p
the hunt s01e01
american history x dutch
riley reid gushing
ps3 media server
savita ep 46
emptiness rohan rathore
unstable fables xvid
jenna ross x
dont be tardy s02e09
spongebob squarepants s08 720p
My Little Pony:
homeland season 1 hd
legends of chima s01e17
dragon tiger gate 2006
slayer reign in blood flac
best of cuba
archer 720 s04
active file recovery serial
1080 etrg 2007
80s greatest hits
Sons of Anarchy S07 WEB-DL
gianna nicole 1080p.mp4
ghost whisperer s04e04
For Such A Time
friends wit benefits
la vida secreta de
Free Birds (2013)
The Devil’s Brigade
dvdr nl 2014
piranha 2010 720
i love czech girls by matthew

Рекомендуем Вам приобрести и установить на Ваш телефон антивирус ESET Mobile Security, код товара: 90791.Хорошая статья, но вот насчет английского...ФРАГМЕНТАЦИЯ БРЕНДОВ Аналогичный вид по брендам, мы можем увидеть, какую долю рынка имеет каждый производитель устройств, очевидно Samsung вырвался вперед.Однозначно, обучать человека навыкам, развивающим мышление, нужно как можно раньше.
oh love green
the home court advantage
daily show 2014 09 11
The cut video
Greys Anatomy S09E05 HDTV
next platinum gold
redemption xvid aqos
hd wallpaper 3d x
josh movie dvdrip
Modern Family S05E03 HDTV x264-LOL [eztv]
tru detective s01e03
hell on wheels s04e04