Author Topic: Denas glasses, Scenar goggles  (Read 1439 times)

geetam

Denas glasses, Scenar goggles
« on: July 18, 2014, 12:54:07 AM »
Friends

Can anyone share experiences with Scenar and/or Denas glasses please.

1) Photos of the Scenar glasses/goggles appear to show a contact on the centre of the eye, while Denas glasses have only contacts on the edge. Doesn't the centre contact of the Scenar goggles press on the eyeball? I suppose the pressure (or even the contact) on the centre would be different for different people...

2) does it work on the 'front' of the eye only, i.e. the lenses and accommodation muscles, or does it also have an effect on the back of the eye (retina)?

3) Can anyone report on results?

4) Can Denas glasses be used on a Scenar device, v.v.? If so, does it need an adaptor?

Thank you
Geetam

Zephiloyd

• Administrator
Re: Denas glasses, Scenar goggles
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 05:38:03 AM »
The only one I can answer is the last one

Yes you can use the Denas glasses on a Scenar, but you will need an adaptor or to remove the jack and put a scenar jack in its place. You can do this your self or I can make an adaptor if you aren't able. Assuming it is a RITM model, this is the jack you need

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-5mm-x-1-3mm-x-10mm-DC-MALE-CONNECTOR-5A-12V-JACK-POWER-PLUG-IN-LINE-ADAPTER-/370711250252?pt=UK_Computing_Sound_Vision_Power_Cables_Connectors&hash=item56501cc54c
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:40:23 AM by Zephiloyd »