Author Topic: Mastoid bone  (Read 3338 times)

Clark

Mastoid bone
« on: April 08, 2012, 05:06:49 PM »
Hello Zephiloyd, I have recently come across your videos on Scenar and have briefly researched the technology. If it is legit I definelty think you may be on to something.

My question is in your protocol for scenar how much time per day is spend using it on the Mastoid bone behind the ear?

Regards

Zephiloyd

• Administrator
Re: Mastoid bone
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 05:14:07 AM »
Hi, with repect to my technique, you don't target the mastoid bone specifically. The details of my technique and how it was derived, are here

http://www.zephiloyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=37&Itemid=53

Clark

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:15:08 AM »
Thank you for your reply, can I ask why you didn't target that point? It's just from my basic knowledge that seems to be quite a direct route to stimulate the cochlear and the nerves that are attached and run through it?

Would it be safe to stimulate it if I were to purchase a Scenar?

Zephiloyd

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 12:28:58 PM »
I didn't target it because I figured the best route to the cochlear was from the walls of the ear canal. Yes it is safe to stimulate the mastoid bone, you might want to look at this thread too for other methods

http://www.zephiloyd.com/forum/index.php?topic=449.0

Clark

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 04:05:27 PM »
Thank you, yes I had a read through that. Some interesting stuff there. Maybe I'm being naive but I'm sure there has got to be a really simple way to successfully use this Scenar to treat hearing loss and Tinnitus.

Are you aware of anyone just using the device only on the mastoid bone to treat their Tinnitus? If so for how long each day and over what time period?

Really appreciate your answers to this.

-Clark

Zephiloyd

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 03:13:17 PM »
No, I am not aware of anyone doing that, sorry,

doesn't mean it wont work though, it is unlikely to heal it completely, but it could help it

Clark

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 04:14:13 PM »
Interesting, might be a whole new angle to use the Scenar with.

Can I ask why you don't think it's likely to heal it completely?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:19:51 PM by Clark »

Zephiloyd

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 04:19:24 PM »
Because it is proven to be difficult to remove completely, also statistically, the likelihood of healing a problem 50% is so much greater than a 100% cure

Clark

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 04:21:29 PM »
I see, thank you for elaborating. I take it your Tinnitus is still 100% gone today  is that correct?

Zephiloyd

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 04:27:17 PM »
yes its gone

Clark

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 04:30:45 PM »
How very fortunate, I certainly envy you. Final question and then that will be me done, following on from what another poster said on the Vagus nerve thread have you been to a soundproof room to check that your Tinnitus is 100% gone?

Zephiloyd

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 04:33:39 PM »
No  :)

Clark

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 04:38:36 PM »
Well if it is something you think you might try in the future please let people know on your forum. There is a theory that everyone can hear tinnitus if they are in a soundproof room but I'm not convinced of that. Would be interesting to know what you hear whether it is slight tinntus or complete silence.

RupertPal

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 12:51:36 AM »
I didn't target it because I figured the best route to the cochlear was from the walls of the ear canal. Yes it is safe to stimulate the mastoid bone, you might want to look at this thread too for other methods

http://www.zephiloyd.com/forum/index.php?topic=449.0

Is this still the best route do you think?