Author Topic: Info on Scenar and the equipment available  (Read 5501 times)

tom38976

Info on Scenar and the equipment available
« on: April 10, 2008, 07:18:41 PM »
Hi Zephiloyd,

Like probably everyone on this board, I have spent a fair amount of time searching Google and other engines for everything I could find that may be helpful with Tinnitus relief.  Since you are surely the one here that has the greatest knowledge of Scenar, what would be helpful to me, would be if you share the additional links that you come across online that you fell could better others understanding of Scenar and the types of units that are available and the differences between them. 
I really appreciate all that you have shared thus far and have learned quite a bit already from you through this site.  But I

tom38976

Re: Info on Scenar and the equipment available
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »
Well, I'm now replying to my own post.  After spending a little more time reading what is here on this website I've realized the Zephiloyd has left a lot of educational articles, and there is sort of a comparison bewteen models.  So anyway, I'm sorry if I have started a post that is somewhat redundant. Hopefully someone will have some new links that we can all learn from and be helped by.

Tom

Zephiloyd

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 03:34:49 AM »
Well, I'm now replying to my own post.  After spending a little more time reading what is here on this website I've realized the Zephiloyd has left a lot of educational articles, and there is sort of a comparison bewteen models.  So anyway, I'm sorry if I have started a post that is somewhat redundant. Hopefully someone will have some new links that we can all learn from and be helped by.

Tom

Hi Tom, sorry for the delay
The models which have the characteristics needed are
the 97.4 and 97.4+
InterZ 5000
Scenar 1-NT version 1
Scenar 1-NT version 2 (all 3 varients)

This is a useful link for the last 2
http://www.scenar.com.ru/production/scenar/scenar_nt_e.htm
click on summary table and you will see under Influencing impulse frequencies how these have the range needed

samcrime786

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 04:13:49 AM »
hi,
Chens Scenar Equipment, Find complete details about Medical Equipment.
The SCENAR was developed in Russia, which sits midway between East and West and is open.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry

MustSellScenarCosmodic

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 06:06:32 PM »
FOR SALE - Scenar/Cosmodic (Modific) EX735Ag - Asking $6,400 U.S. Dollars. Folks, this is clearly the best scenar device on the market and fully automatic for the most efficient and proper healing action. Device is made by L.E.T. Medical and is in new condition with silver electrodes and additional external pen fine point electrode. I have owned and used for over 1 year with excellent results