Author Topic: I'm blown away by the SCENAR more every day  (Read 3635 times)

Humbert

• ZAST Member
I'm blown away by the SCENAR more every day
« on: April 10, 2009, 06:12:28 PM »
Hey, just thought I'd share some of my experiences with the SCENAR.

I've only had it for a few days, but already it's stunning me and all of my friends.

My friend Nicki, for example, had a bad bruise on her abdomen she had sustained that morning; it was dark brown encircled by a yellow color. I thought I'd try the SCENAR on that, so we treated the area for about five minutes with about 35 energy and 118Hz (I have the SCENAR NT 1 2.03, by the way). She found the sensations produced by the device interesting, but noticed no immediate changes.

The next morning when she woke up, there was no trace of the bruise. I saw for myself later that day, and no longer have any doubts about the healing powers of the SCENAR.

Olivi

• ZAST Member
Re: I'm blown away by the SCENAR more every day
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 01:23:05 AM »
    That is exciting!   I have just recently gotten a scenar myself.  The Nt 2.2.   I am interested in  what you experience.

shadvolf

• Scenar Sale
Re: I'm blown away by the SCENAR more every day
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »
Tell me please about Professional scenar
“SCENAR sale” – Health Shop . SCENAR (Self-Controled Electro-Neuro-Adaptive Regulator) - Space age medical technology . SCENAR uses biofeedback - by stimulating the nervous system, it is able to teach the body to heal itself . http://scenar.webasyst.net/shop